Monday, December 8, 2008

Not much

I realized that I haven't posted in December yet. It's not like nothing has been going on...

Okay, it's December 8 and there's no snow! I can't believe it, it's crazy! I can live without snow though. I'm not a winter person! Have I ever told you all that I love Idaho? Well I do, amazingly(just kidding) I love it here in rural Idaho, just the way I like it.

Today we woke up to a hazy/brown foggy atmosphere. It was quite strange, then it started sleeting! Crazy! We're getting to the snow point.
  1. Happy day Abbie! Yesterday Abigail was blessed in Pocatello. It was a fun day. After church we had a big dinner at "The office"It was great! And on the way back we stopped to see CJ and Stephannie and saw their new baby Jacob.

And well, a bunch of other things here's a slidshow of all the festives...

1 comment:

rneweyfamily said...

sounds like you had a fun weekend.