Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Outlaw days

I know that it may seem to be Summer, but it's not, at least not in Idaho. WE STILL HAVE ALL THE SPRING RAINS!!!! Yes, we got rained out. It was raining before the rodeo(at the parade), in the middle/end of the rodeo, and AFTER the rodeo!! Needless to say, I didn't do half bad!! The poor team roper's shirts were SOAKING by the time they were done! And then we came to barrels and poles...well they said that they had canceled barrels and so Kristen went to check, turns out that they didn't even have the poles there! So they did barrels instead of poles. My time was 29.3 Not to bad!!
Here's some pictures:
Coming back home(in barrels)
A bunch of us on Grandma's lawn waiting for the parade to start.
I'm not sure what that is
The boy's calf riding ribbons.
I just think this picture of barrel racing is so cool!!!

No comments: