Friday, April 22, 2011

Branding

Last week Mom and Dad unexpectedly drove back to New York with Caleb for a funeral. And so Jared Luke and I stayed with our friends in Dietrich. During which we got to brand. We had a good time doing it too. All Jared said afterward was that it stunk!!! But I didn't mind the smell(I kinda like it). But we had a good time. Here are a couple of pictures to give you an idea of what we did in case you were wondering. Maybe I'll figure out how to download pics from a cell phone so you can see us but for now:


My friend Kayti is the one with the shots in her hands. But anyway, you brand, tag, vaccinate and castrate the calves all in less then 2 minutes, in case you were wondering. I mostly gave shots to the bulls.

This picture is so cool with the lighting and stuff!! CJ is the one Roping on the bay gelding.

These are from a few years ago, but they should give you an idea of what it all looks like.

No comments: