Monday, March 19, 2012

BOM Challenge!


I have a challenge for everyone who would like to participate:


Lets read the Book of Mormon again before General Conference in 2 weeks. Lots of use have spring break a whole week of no school best time to read all day!!!   
(http://www.goodreads.com/event/show/237407-lets-read-the-book-of-mormon-again?tab=unresponded)

My dear friend came up with this great idea and I would would like to invite everyone who would like to to participate.

I started yesterday and I have to read about 40 pages per day to be done by Friday night before conference just to give you an idea.

I think that this will be a great way to prepare to listen to the prophet.

what do you think?

P.S
If any of you are on goodreads and would like to participate go to the link and say 'yes!'

Olivia

No comments: