Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Well happy Halloween to every one! I hope you all had a marvelous Halloween, we did. Here are some pictures of Halloween...


All of us.

Padawan, Luke!

Hu(exited, gasp!) it's the blue ranger(Caleb)!

Oh look...it's Travis Pastrana(Tanner)!

It's Optimis prime to the rescue(Connor)!
Jace decided not to go trick-or-treating and stayed home with dad and watched a show!

Here I am I'm just a plain cowgirl(I don't know anyone famous:)

And here is "Rocky" the ninja(from the 3 ninjas)

Here we all are. We were just leaving and all the cousins came over(they went in a group). The only people that we're missing are, Carter, Bryson and Abigail. We missed them! :) But again Abigail was only 4 days old!

2 comments:

Idaho Sutters said...

Carter and Bryson were there silly. Bryson is the CARS guy. (I really need to watch that movie). And Carter was the little Indian in the stroller pix that you didn't post. : )

Monica Lawver said...

What a crew! I hope someday to get up to Idaho to see you guys. Until then, thank goodness for digital cameras and blogs!