Friday, January 30, 2009

"BIG" news

So out with the old and in with the new, right? So I know I've haven't posted for a while! I get on blogger basically everyday, but I never know what to post about. Here's a little bit of news from my family.

Lots of things have been going on. I remember in the summer when I would post like crazy. That's not so anymore!

So here's the "big" highlight of my family, as of today. It's official. We sold Earl(our horse)... don't get all freaked out... and we bought Bailey. Here are a few qualities that Bails(the nick name I call her by) has that Earl didn't have.
  • She is Papered. Ya!! Now we have to send in the papers to the AQHA(American Quarter Horse Association) so that our name will be on them. But first we have to sign up with the AQHA. Fun stuff. Yep, I know...
  • She Actually knows the 4-h stuff that I'll be doing on her maybe I will get first place on an event at Fair!
  • She will actually do what you tell her to do. Earl you would try to turn him around and he wouldn't budge until you spur him times. She will actually listen to you!!!
  • She is a barrel horse. I actually can do barrels on my own horse(verses one of Kristen's horses)!
  • She is a mare. This is different then Earl.
  • And soooooooooooooooooooooooo much more on her.

Notice how many times I say: actually in my "list."

No comments: