I saw this on my mom's blog and thought it was a fun idea. I really hope some of you do it as well. NO CHEATING!! I only did 10 instead of 15
Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
- Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
- Post them for everyone to guess.
- Put it in bold and italics when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
- NO GOOGLING or using IMDb search or other search functions to find the answers.
- For extra credit name the character that said the line.
1. Why can't they just say, 'go to this place, and here is the treasure; spend it wisely'? Riley in National Treasure(Mom)
2. "It's Spanish. Spanish for "dreamer". Dreamer (Tasha)
3. Of course someone else is after the treasure. It’s the axiom of treasure hunting. Ben in National Treasure: Book of Secrets(Mom)
4. You can have any orphan in the whole orphanage... except Annie. Annie(Nicole)
5. Perhaps, but this is not the point. The point is you are not allowing the sound to abstract. The tip of the tongue should be drawn towards the top of the lower teeth. So it cannot produce backtrapping of the vocal cords. [he hits a key on the piano and _____ demonstrates his theory] Rigoletto(Debra)
6. Well thanks to your uncle, there are a lot of people who have no say in the matter. Nobody should be forced to do things they don't want to do. Take it from somebody who knows.
7. Spy work, that's easy. Keeping a family together, that's difficult. And that's the mission worth fighting for. Spy Kids two: Island of lost dreams(Nicole)
8. No. My father wants space camp, but I want my head examined. But it was worth it for the car, don't you think? Space camp(Debra)
9. Jim, if you hold out for Ken, you will not be on Apollo 13. It's your decision.
10. Eliza, you are to stay here for the next six months learning to speak beautifully, like a lady in a florist's shop. If you work hard and do as you're told, you shall sleep in a proper bedroom, have lots to eat, and money to buy chocolates and go for rides in taxis. But if you are naughty and idle, you shall sleep in the back kitchen amongst the black beetles, and be wolloped by Mrs. Pearce with a broomstick. At the end of six months you will be taken to Buckingham Palace, in a carriage, beautifully dressed. If the king finds out you are not a lady, you will be taken to the Tower of London, where your head will be cut off as a warning to other presumptuous flower girls! But if you are not found out, you shall have a present... of, ah... seven and six to start life with as a lady in a shop. If you refuse this offer, you will be the most ungrateful, wicked girl, and the angels will weep for you. , My fair lady (Tasha)