- Life of Fred is the best Math Book EVER!!! I have never liked doing math for years until I started doing Life of Fred, if it just awesome!
- Feed Flax Seed to your horse for extra shine, better hoof quality and overall wellness. I feed 1 TBS a day(1 oz) but you can feed up to 1 cup(8 oz) a day. I love the stuff! I buy it in bulk from Winco.
- If you live in the Magic Valley the best radio station ever is 88.1 The Bridge! They play 100% Christian Music. I'm not a huge fan of the styles of the artists, but hey, it's clean music! So it's better than nothing!
- Roxy aborted her baby right before Christmas so we will not be having a baby this spring. She is healthy at least, I still have no idea what caused it. I have a secret fear that it was EHV, but none of the other horses were sick around that time and none of them have been exposed to other horses in MONTHS!! I am really hoping it wasn't EHV! She had a little bit of retained placenta so some oxytocin fixed her up. She was fine for two days and then got super sick and we gave her lots of antibiotics and NSAID's for a couple of days. It wasn't too fun to have to be running all over town to get drugs on Christmas Eve when we had a bunch of family over! But she was fine again after a day or two and she's been fine since then. I am going to have her cultured this month (hopefuly!) to make sure she is still good to breed this spring. It was cool I got to see the placenta this time(I didn't see Que's because Bailey was at the vets).
|Sorry if this grosses you out! It was pretty awesome!!!|
- Christmas was good, we got to see lots of family which was sweet! We were able to have our big family dinner at our house this year, something that hasn't been able to happen for a while. :)
- We also were able to go to the Care Center again to deliver lap quilts on Christmas day. It is a special tradition that I love!
|(Kayti, Justin and I) This is the only picture we got...and it's super blurry...and it was super last second so it's all kind of silly looking. I love all of our faces. :)|