Friday, October 24, 2008

A day well spent

Yesterday was a pretty busy day. I went over to my grandma's house to help with the "boys." Emily was there and Grandma was at the temple, Debra's boy's were there also because she was supposed to have her little Abbie Lee. But she didn't, so the boys are pretty much stuck. Also after school Emily brought the boys over to play.


Last but not least my mom had a stake meeting in Carey, so Danielle come over and babysat(my dad was in Boise). We had a blast : ) We played football in the house and did all sorts of other things. : )


Here are some pictures from our day...


Here we are taking the boys back to grandma's house.
As you can see I had my hands full! Here I am with Cameron and Carter.
Here is Caleb and Carter. Caleb loves to play with his cousins!
Here we are playing with Dannie, and as always It's blury but you can sort of see what going on.

No comments: