Sunday, April 25, 2010

Salt Lake City

This Weekend we were able to go to Salt Lake for a quick getaway. We were able to see our friends that we haven't seen for about 5 years and we were able to go to Temple Square! I love Temple Square in the spring(all year for that matter) because all the flowers are in bloom! I love being able to walk down the sidewalk and see the flowers on all sides, you can smell them while you're walking! This time I decided to be the photographer, I think some of the pics did turn out pretty well if I do say so myself...
Sorry that they are messed up in size!



I love this one!














2 comments:

Debra said...

Nice pictures Olivia!

Idaho Sutters said...

You have to love that dad is wearing sunglasses in that picture! Only because he just had Lasix let the world know! : )