Sunday, July 4, 2010

Independance Day!


I would just like to take a minute to say how Grateful I am for this Country, for all of the Freedoms we have here. For all the men that Died for you and me. I Like to recall the words in the Star Spangled Banner

O'er the Ramparts we watched, we so galantly streaming. And the Rockets red glare. The Bombs in Air, gave proof through the night that our Flag was still there!


This is so Beautiful! Frances Scott Key was a man of Talent! Previously I had been singing it without thinking about it. Now everytime I sing it I think of the men that died to keep the Flag still standing on that Dreadful Night. I think how after a Flag Bearer had been killed how another man would rush over and hold the flag until he was shot how the Pattern repeated until there was a piles of bodies holding the flag up. They were proud to die for their Country. I hope we can all be as brave and proud as them.
I am also Grateful for a great state to live in. I love it here and couldn't think of a better place to live!


This fourth of July let us remember:

In God we STILL trust.

He is the one who made us a nation! And now we want to push him out? So say it with me:

In God we STILL trust

Wait! I can't here you! Say it again!

IN GOD WE STILL TRUST


Happy 4th of July!!

No comments: