Thursday, May 14, 2009

May 14, Sick

May 14,


I can't believe how time can fly! Well, that is...some days, other days just seem to be forever. For example sometimes I am reading a book, thinking I read for like 2 or 3 hours and then I get up and look at the clock and it's only been 30 min!!! Today was one of those LONG Days!! Today it seemed like two hours was 50. I must be my FEVER that makes me go: one minute feels like 5 or 50. So yes I have a fever today...so why not blog???


It was a beautiful day...for a while, then it rained and rained and rained. Just it doesn't go hard it goes in spurts, poring spurts! Baseball was canceled so we took a walk to get the mail. The air smelled so clean and fresh! (I know haw sick I sound!) :) We had a funeral today, and I watched the rest of Cranford...it leaves me wanting to watch Pride and Prejudice or Emma! Maybe tonight, I read a ton in Leven Thumps and there's one more thing I just cant seem to remember what...oh, it was that I FINISHED MY MATH BOOK TODAY!!!! I just have to correct a few papers and then I'm DONE!!! Hurray.


I hope for warm weather tomorrow...we're spending the night at Kristen's!!! Just lately have I learned to drive the toro(think golf cart with big bed) so I'm so exited. We should play whale wars or even more fun then that is...you guessed it...RUGBY!!! Not like serous rugby, it's like basketball with a huge ball and you can tackle others it is a great nighttime game, we need one sometimes. And you get to go to bed with bruises! Well that's all...


One more thing: I love this picture, it's on my mom's blog and I think it's so beautiful, it's just from the google picture search!
Now can't you tell why I think it's so beautiful? I love the bluish mist.

2 comments:

Idaho Sutters said...

Nice post. You are funny.

rneweyfamily said...

That is a gorgeous picture. Hope you get feeling better.