Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring quilt

I have no idea what to "name" this one so it is the spring quilt!!! This one was really easy and fast(and fun!!!) I used two yards of white fabric and 2 charm packs. I love the quilting on this one and it took maybe 30 minutes. This was the first time I've quilted something bigger then a hot pad with cotton batting(if you were wondering, yes, it is polyester batting in Juice boxes). I really liked it. The back is a $5 flatsheet from Wal-Mart it is also the binding. The fabric is hulaboo by moda. I think it is more of what you'd see in a baby quilt but, I still love it!! Double click on the pictures to see the fabric better. And just to let you know(like you care) I really do not like doing bindings, they take forever and are just long and boring.












No comments: